Ferrol - Urban History
Consolidation
Parade Ground, on market day (1905)

The Parade Ground held the city's second market. Other stands had appeared alongside those selling firewood, offering used furniture. As part of the work destined to clear public spaces in La Magdalena, the firewood market was moved to Esteiro in 1886. Twenty years later the rest of the fair followed on. This photo was taken one year earlier.

Ferrol City Council, Postcard collection
Close