Michael Thorndyke, Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, Sweden
Published for The Marine Biological Association of the United Kingdom
- Marine ecology, behaviour and fisheries;
- Biodiversity and population studies of marine ecosystems, especially potential impacts of global warming, ocean acidification and climate change on ecosystem resilience;
- Physiology, biochemistry, genetics and molecular biology of marine organisms, including microbiology, particularly related to the integrative ecophysiology of marine organisms
- Taxonomic syntheses, including molecular phylogenies;
- Morphology, life history and developmental biology of marine organisms, especially model systems;
- Chemical and physical oceanography, as directly relevant to marine biology;
- Marine environmental health, and in particular its relationship to human health and well-being
In addition to papers describing original research, the journal will also publish short reviews and original viewpoints on topics of current marine biological interest.
For instructions to authors, please click here.
ISSN: 0025-3154 EISSN: 1469-7769
Frequency: 8 Issue(s) per year