is a peer-reviewed journal of world archaeology. Founded by O.G.S. Crawford in 1927, the journal reports new archaeological research, method and issues of international significance in plain language to a broad academic and professional readership.
The journal is published six times a year in February, April, June, August, October and December.Antiquity
is owned by the Antiquity Trust, a registered charity, with the editorial office based at the Department of Archaeology at Durham University.
The editorial team comprises Professor Chris Scarre (Editor), Dr Robert Witcher (Reviews Editor) and Tara-Jane Sutcliffe (Editorial Manager), with editorial assistance provided by Dr Claire Nesbitt and Thomas Swindells. For enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trustees of the Antiquity Trust are Graeme Barker, Warwick Bray, Robin Coningham, Barry Cunliffe, Chris Gosden, Anthony Harding, Paul Mellars, Martin Millett, Nicky Milner, Cameron Petrie, Colin Renfrew and Stephen Shennan.