To access subscriptions and
features please log in or register
Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems Home
Save Journal to My CJO Account
Cited By Articles
Table of Contents - March 2012 -
Special Issue 01
(Special Issue: Conservation Tillage Strategies in Organic Management Systems)
a2 Assistant Editor-in-Chief
Blog This Article
The Journal encourages scientifically based dialogue on any article it has published, in order to promote scientific understanding and the development and usage of more sustainable food production systems. No submitted Comment will be posted that does not adhere to the below:
1) Comments are encouraged and welcomed by everyone, subscribers and non-subscribers.
2) Comments must be respectful and courteous, and written with the intent to advance scientific understanding and the development and usage of more sustainable food production systems. Comments containing obscene language, personal attacks, or irrelevant links or other self-promotion are not accepted.
3) Comments should exclusively relate to the article against which the Comment has been submitted.
4) Comments should contain fewer than 300 words.
5) All accepted Comments are published with the name of the Commenter.
6) All submitted Comments are reviewed for their adherence to this policy prior to publication decision. If a submitted Comment is not accepted for publication the submitter will be contacted with an explanation, unless the Comment contains a blatant violation of this policy.
© Cambridge University Press